Every new software solution is never perfect for your needs. When selecting a software-as-a-service solution it’s no different.
Your job as the business expert is to make a list of critical functions and “nice to have” functionality.
The perfect balance is the system that best provides you with workflows, security and functionality that is an improvement on your current system. Easier said than done!
We have a lot of experience helping business owners migrate their documentation over to Nimbus Client Portal and these are the questions that we get asked most frequently.
- Is it easy to use? Watch a demo or get a trial account and check out Nimbus for yourself.
- Scalable and adapts to your business needs. Start small and grow or start large and shrink
- How good is the security? Physical security and electronic security in data centres that are state of the art and kept up to date.
- Strong technical and admin support from the provider. Goes without saying – Nimbus gives ‘heroic’ support.
- Are client logins and passwords self-managed? You do not want your team members bogged down handling passwords for thousands of clients.
- Is there a strong management interface? What visibility does the system provide overall client documents and whether they have been opened and seen by the client?
- Are there integration options available? Can I cut down on multiple database maintenance by syncing from existing software systems?
- Is there an upgrade path to grow my Business? Nimbus has a comprehensive range of additional modules leading up to full Cloud Document Management
Does this give you enough information to start deep investigations? Contact our sales team