View the latest features on Nimbus V3 – for Cloud Document Management users.
Nimbus V3 Cloud Document Management Enhancements
- New PDF manipulator allowing pages to be added or removed from a PDF. This includes an Edit button for unsigned PDF documents.
- New stamp facility allowing date stamps and other stamps to be attached to an unsigned PDF.
- Improved support for publishing documents via an Email Job. Attachment permits selection of either published or unpublished documents from both “To Client” and “Current” (publishable) folders. The published status is not set until the job is queued, but the job will fail if workflow status does not permit publishing.
- Initial Workflow status may be forced for uploaded documents via new option inAdmin –> Customise. For manually uploaded documents, the ability to publish to Clients is determined by Employee / Team workflow settings. For documents uploaded by Automate folder sync, it depends upon the publishable status of the upload folder.
- A comment is added to the file conversation when an editable document is updated by a client via their portal. This advises the Business that the client has updated the document.
General Nimbus V3 Improvements
- Recipient unsubscribe events from Email Jobs added to Client history
- Ability to redirect all Employee email notifications to another staff member, set via new field in Admin –>Employee details –> Access tab
Nimbus V3 User Interface
- Changes to allow a larger content area and improve usability
- Low profile footer bar throughout
- Low profile header bar in document viewer and editors
- Manual and Auto modes for Hide / Show of left hand menu bar (Auto mode is an Employee and Portal Login option)
- Animation for Toolbar icons to only show icon text on mouse over
- All icons used for Toolbar functions in both the Business and Client Portal user interface have been replaced with a modern two-tone themed icon set
- Current login name displayed above menu option
- Wider dialogs for Login and Password Set / Reset to support longer input fields (both Business and Client Portal)
- Access to custom Views (in Clients, Contacts, email Jobs and Documents menu options) have been moved from the small combo box at the bottom right of the grids, to the Toolbar title area at the left hand end of the Toolbar.
- Updated Help detail in the Business Portal
- Training video options for both Business and Client (video library to be fully developed over time)
- Save View option moved from the bottom right of a grid to the top left of the Toolbar
- Option of changing the Nimbus Stamp to show the Contacts name in script font
- New checklist command SIGN. Allows a checklist recipient to sign the returned checklist simply by clicking a checkbox. Nimbus attaches the recipients’ signature and current date to the PDF version of the webform, which is also digitally signed.
- Multi-file uploader is now implemented for the FILE checklist command, allowing the checklist recipient to more easily upload multiple files
- Ability to track Contacts who have signed a document. Business is notified when all signatures are received on a document, otherwise, the task is outstanding.
- Ability to send a bulk email job and elect to only send one email to each email address (unique email address).
- Ability to send an email job to all Contacts related to the Client Entity.
- Integration now also available with XeroPM, WorkflowMax, iManage and CCH iFirm.
- Ability to view Nimbus invoices via Admin.